About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl with a quirky personality. I enjoy life and live to its fullest. Life is not average with a homosexual cat, hippie parents, 3 jobs, lots of old people, and a house out in the middle of nowhere. Actually, we live next door to a stripper and a peacock. I also share my backyard with 5 million of the scurvy neighborhood cats.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back To Blogging About My Shitty Life

Let me tell you all about my crappy life right now...


It all started when I bought a dog. He is an Italian Greyhound and his name was Baccie. (I changed it to Riley because what the fuck is a Bacci?) Anyways, I brought him home Friday night and snuggled up close to me and slept in the bed. The next morning I woke up and took him out to the living room with me. Being a cute puppy, he was begging for me to pick him up and put him onto the couch...so I did. 


Then what happens? He got excited and started tugging on my bathrobe. I played back and he started getting super hyper and excited. He took a wrong step on a loose cushion, lost his balance, fell off the couch. and broke his leg!!! I heard it snap and him yelp and my heart sunk. I broke down into tears.


I quickly got dressed one handed with him in the other and rushed to the vet. The local vet treated me rudely and didn't give a damn about my situation it seemed. She told me it was going to cost up to $2500 to get him properly treated. Of course they didn't have the equipment because they're fucking dickhead dope-wads who manage fleas and vaccinations and shit.


I got a second opinion blah blah blah. Same thing as the first vet. So anyways, I ended up taking him to Kansas State Veterinary Teaching School for surgery. They put in a titanium plate and I had to leave him there for two days!
Poor Little Guy :[