About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl with a quirky personality. I enjoy life and live to its fullest. Life is not average with a homosexual cat, hippie parents, 3 jobs, lots of old people, and a house out in the middle of nowhere. Actually, we live next door to a stripper and a peacock. I also share my backyard with 5 million of the scurvy neighborhood cats.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Burger King Ketchup Bimbos

Ok so last night the boyfriend and I decided to go to Burger King since there were currently no groceries in the house. Plus, we were getting tired of eating at the same old restaurants every day. Of course, to get even a small sign of civilization you need to drive at least half an hour away.

30 Minutes later we arrive at Burger King and are greeted by the usual slumpy college worker trying to earn a buck. He takes our order and we go sit down to wait for our number to be called. Ten minutes later we hear, "hey did you ..uh....ever make those two double stackers?" "No."

After waiting another fuckin 10 minutes (yes I'm grouchy because this is FAST FOOD) we finally get our burgers. Everyone knows that burgers and fries require ketchup. I walk up to the dispenser and, not surprised, find it very empty.

So, I yelled to Mr. No Life college boy, "you guys are out of ketchup!" What does he do!?! He tosses 3 packets at me and informs me that this is all they have left. Pfft. Whatever. Like you seriously only have THREE packets of ketchup. I promise you there is an entire box of ketchup in your storage room and you are just way to lazy and pimple faced to care about my needs.I decided to keep my cool and enjoy my "dinner".

Just as I sit down, 2 teenage blonde bimbos come walking in. Not even cute might I add. They order food. Get it twice as fast and then guess what? Ask for ketchup...and they get it. SAY WHAT!? Fuck Burger King and their lazy college workers. WTF!? They get a whole fuckin dispenser and I got THREE packets!? Fuckin blonde ass ketchup nabbin bimbos...

P.S the best part of this whole story is that during the whole ordeal there is table of 5 guys palying pokemon in the back of the restaurant. Neat champs.