About Me

My photo
I am a small town girl with a quirky personality. I enjoy life and live to its fullest. Life is not average with a homosexual cat, hippie parents, 3 jobs, lots of old people, and a house out in the middle of nowhere. Actually, we live next door to a stripper and a peacock. I also share my backyard with 5 million of the scurvy neighborhood cats.

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Manflu

The Manflu is one of the world's most over dramatic sicknesses. It can only be caught via man to man and possesses great laziness symptoms. It will obviously be worse than any sickness their wife, girlfriend, daughter, aunt, grandma, friend, or cousin of the female species could contract. (Just because they say so)
        "I'm obviously in more pain than you"

I recently caught the flu and was laid up for two or three days. During this time my boyfriend decided the house was too messy for his liking. So, he began picking up while giving me "the look". The look that you know says, "get off your lazy ass woman! In response to his "look", I replied with my own glare and a snarky comment about barfing my brains out all over his neatly folded clothes. 

That shut him up for awhile and he left me alone.in misery on the couch.

Payback bitch! So now he has the flu....more like the manflu...because it's obviously 10x worse than whatever I had. He has the manflu so bad that he can't get his own drinks, blankets, or food. *rolls eyes* I enjoyed his pain for awhile until I became a slave. 

We were both sitting on the couch watching our usual 4 or 5 hours of Lost. Halfway through one of the episodes he made a mad dash for the bathroom. I snickered my little heart out until I heard a familiar, "honeeeeeey!" 

I threw chicken off my lap (Riley my dog) and bolted for the bathroom. I walked into this scene. Colby sitting on the floor and vomit in the toilet. Cute right? He looks at me and says, "I lost my tooth in the toilet." You see, my boyfriend has a fake tooth retainer for his front left tooth. He lost his tooth in some kind of skating "mishap". 

So now I'm going to have to fucking find his fake tooth in a toilet of vomit. Neat. 

I ran to the kitchen to find a pair of rubber gloves. When I opened the cupboard under the sink though, I found a little more than I expected. (I knew Riley didn't eat all that dog food!) I heard this weird crinking and scuttling. Immediately I knew what it was before I even looked. A mouse. 

I thought quickly like a ninja as usual and grabbed my hair tie to close the sack with the mouse in it. I grabbed my gloves and the mouse sack and rushed back to the bathroom. While fishing the puke tooth out of the toilet the mouse was going nuts. I heard jumping, scuttling, soft "pfffft" noises, and Riley's excitement.

In the end, I found the puke tooth, released the mouse into a creepy alley, and survived through the manflu.

Congrats to me :D


(Images via Google Images)